This policy covers the way doctorchemistry will collect, use and maintain website user data, and the circumstances under which we will disclose it. This policy applies to any product or service ordered from doctorchemistry, and to any use of our website whatsoever.
Personal and Identifying Information
We may collect information from and about our users in several ways. These methods include, but are not limited to, any information you provide when registering, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter, filling in a survey or other form, or when interacting with our site in any way.
Users may visit this website anonymously, but users may be asked for identifying information such as their name email address, delivery address or phone number directly if they make an order. We will collect this information only if the user explicitly, voluntarily gives it to us in order to complete a shipment.
Users may always refuse to give this information, but that may prevent them from making orders or using other features of this site.
Non-personal Identifying Data
We may collect certain types of non-personal information about users as they interact with this website. Such non-personal information might include your browser type, the type of computer or device it runs on, the operating system that device runs, your internet service provider and technical data about how you connect to the site, and other information of a similar nature.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for several purposes, including:
- Providing better customer serviceThis information may allow us to better answer your questions or resolve problems you experience more quickly.
- To personalize your unique user experience This information is used as an aggregate (not tracked individually) to understand how visitors use our services. This allows us to provide better services to our users.
- To improve this websiteWe constantly seek to improve the products and services we offer, and your feedback helps us do this.
- To process your payment more quicklyThis information, which you provide when you place an order with us, is used only accomplish that order. We never share payment or delivery information with outside parties except as is necessary to receive payment and deliver your order. For example, we must tell the shipper your delivery address.
- Information shared with third partiesWe may from time to time sell or share some information with third parties for the purposes of marketing or market research.
- Information supporting surveys, contests or other website featuresWe may use your email address or other contact information to send you information you may request, or about topics you have shown an interest in learning about.You may also opt-in to our mailing list to receive such information.
We may also send you information specific to an order you have in progress, or to respond to a query or complaint.
All such emails will feature an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom, if you would like to opt-out of this service.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We use the best industry practices to protect your data against disclosure, destruction, unauthorised access or inadvertent disclosure.
All private or potentially sensitive data exchanged between users and this site is transmitted over a secured SSL connection, which is fully encrypted and which requires appropriate digital signatures to access.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
We may use third party companies to help us operate this website or our business in various ways. For example, we may use a third party to send surveys or newsletters to our customers.
To do so, we must share certain, limited kinds of information about you – for example, we would have to share your email address in order for an email to be sent to you.
Third Party Websites
Users may encounter advertisements for third party websites or services posted on our website. Some of these will contain a link which will allow you to visit those other sites. We have no control of or responsibility for the practices of these sites, and you visit them subject to their terms, conditions and policies, not ours.
Users are encouraged to check this section often to make sure they know our current policies. As a user, you acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to stay abreast of our current privacy policies.
Accepting These Terms
You agree that, by using this site, you accept all of our policies and terms of service. If you do not agree to this or any of our terms or policies, you must stop using this site immediately.
Using this site after policy changes have been posted will signify your acceptance of the new terms even if you have not read them, or did not know they had changed.
How to Contact Us